SEO COMPANY MELBOURNE
Should Instagram be one of the essential marketing platforms for your business? Considering its humongous and mouth-gasping popularity, it is a sure yes! Follow this article by the dedicated SEO company in Melbourne, Webplanners who give you a balance of Instagram and SEO services.
Instagram is an ever growing social media platform that has been congratulated for its customized and easy breezy features. Around 800 million instragrammers are found active on monthly basis.
Wow! That’s a great number.
Now, this is a chance to bring your business in the limelight by reaching out to maximum of followers on Instagram. Even if your business is not cookery show or fashion store and you do not have a profile that is picture-based, you can attract viewers with several features.
- Keyword-origin hashtags: This new feature makes search easier with entering a particular keyword succeeded by a hashtag. Do keyword research on your business, know what your audience is looking for and target these in your captions.
- Utilise Business Tools: You must have seen the paid advertising tag; it’s a strong tool that includes impressions, shares, reach, insights and more.
- Connect with non-profit charity: It’s always good to see a business that is doing something for community, so it’s never late to partner and fundraise for charity.
- Do smart advertising: There are several options to let people know your exist- buy an Instagram account that already has thousands of followers, use videos to appeal and put stories to personalise your service.
Time is powerful and when it’s in business, it’s overpowering all other factors.
Survey says that around 53% of sites that took more than 3 seconds to load dropped down in rankings. Around 90% bounce rate were experienced by sites having 1 to 5s load time and 123% with even greater delay. Forget that, SEO company finds that over 79% of web shoppers hesitate/ avoid going back to such sites which have a mind-numbing and slow working process.
After all, in this fast pace world where network companies are advertising super strong internet connection and speed, it becomes truly upsetting to see such “Sisyphean” category websites (seems like it will never open). And from the time Google has managed to create mobile the aspiring and fresh candidate for ranking, it has been the necessity to balance content quality with page speed.
To make it understandable, loading speed is the amount of time taken by the site to deliver the complete result on the screen. And fortunately Google has also helped us with friendly apps where you can check the website’s performance. This then helps you know the room of gap that needs to be filled with the right techniques.
Why Google gives speed such importance?
Before you know the techniques to improve web performance, we open the good side of a faster loading page-
- Firstly and significantly, a faster site improves the user’s experience. (14% increase in page views)
- This gives a boost to organic search. (20%)
- A faster website’s performance increases the conversion rates. (7% to 12% better than slower sites)
- Also a part of the brand’s reputation depends on the loading speed. (Ranking increases by an average of two positions)
Want to rank, gain customers and earn sales? Make people happy and the first step to do so is the faster load speed. Why will a visitor stay on your site for 10 seconds or even 6 when they can get even better results in 1-2 seconds?
You’ll be amazed to know that a mobile site which loads in 5 seconds has double the ads revenue that the ones with 19 seconds. Page loading speed is the ‘no more hiding around bush’ concept for online businesses, meaning now people have to deliver the real and upfront features of them to stay top in the market.
1990s the internet time was often said as World Wide Wait. But unsurprisingly internet evolved and opened sources of technology to give an experience that users loved and fell for. Now, web developers and online market has to take advantage of these which they mostly overlook. They don’t know that they have just 5 seconds to engage the customers otherwise they would miss the chance forever.
Best Practices For Page’s Speed Performance
- You can stop this terror of slow page load by avoiding landing page redirects. These unnecessary redirects that take customers to another site with slightly different URL must be fixed. These cannot be completely put off but you can surely make user’s experience better with lesser delay.
- Another way is to minify the codes that your page has. Compress them through the right tools and get rid of the unused codes within the lines that take time to load the page.
- Also whenever you want to attract viewers with images, do it in a better format which is easily loadable not taking much of user’s time, like png and jpeg.
- Browser caching is good method to make loading hassle free for visitors who keep coming back on your sites.
- Improve server response time with fixing bottlenecks like slow queries, slow routing or lack of adequate memory.
What are you waiting for?
Website performance optimization should be top priority in SEO services. All SEO Companies always step forward to test the speed, know the optimization budget and analyse the delivery performance for the users to have excellent experience. Remember every time you shave off a load time, you are increasing the conversion rate which indirectly improves your ranking.
Keep learning more on SEO from the blog posts of Webplanners.
- 7 Important HTML Tags for SEO Success
- How To Optimise Your Website For Google SERP
- Top 5 Graphic Design Sites for Beginners
It is without doubt that the internet has continued to grow tremendously, and therefore, it is here to stay. This has raised the need for startups to employ search engine optimization to reach to the prospective clients. Where your company does not have a SEO strategy, it is likely to lose avenues.
The SEO is a major avenue for directing traffic to your website. Statistics indicate that the majority of businesses arriving at a particular website usually enter through the search engine. This makes various business websites to position themselves to compete for the traffic. Therefore, there is a need for a strategy if you are to increase the visibility of your business online. You can implement some targeted SEO methods, to help your business to reach its potential on the web.
There is a need for SEO solutions that are not only strong but smart. The role of Search Engine Optimization is to help the search engines to crawl, index and rank the web pages in a manner that the target market notices you using some key words that are relevant to the business, product brand and service. Where you apply the correct search engine optimization strategies, you can manage to improve the ranking of your site in search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. Where your site fails to be listed among the top ten in the search engine results for certain targeted keywords, this is likely to impact negatively on the traffic to the site and thus your overall business. In most cases, all that you will require to do is some minor changes to your site in order for it to be successful. The search engines can provide improvements to your brand’s visibility without the need for splashing on advertisement.
You can use a SEO approach to deliver interactive features as well as media-rich content to your current as well as the potential customers. The content that you have speaks on behalf of your business. Where you develop content that is valuable, it keeps the visitors coming back and this helps you to build a following and therefore, improve the credibility of your business.
Come up with a headline that is compelling and ‘click-worthy’. Think whether it is likely to make the reader to read more. This is usually the first line considered in trying to acquire an exact match. It is important in grabbing as well as maintaining the attention of the reader. You should also interlink the contents that are relevant using the main keyword to improve your SEO ranking. Work also on prominence, which should emphasize on the placement of keywords. The keyword should be used in the first 25 words and later mentioned in the middle as well as the end of the page. You should also avoid leaving the positioning of the keyword to chance. Increase the traffic flow using a research that is conclusive. Therefore, by a good use of SEO approach, it is possible to market your start up business.