Magento Ecommerce Development Melbourne
Magento is a popular tool to design and develop your ecommerce website. We all know how effortlessly it handles the online site. This article zooms on the dominating features of Magento, and how it has grown to be among the leading Ecommerce development platform.
Isn’t it super easy that when you need a product you search it online, add to your cart and buy it from the eCommerce shopping platform?
The whole system looks magical and amazing!
But what goes behind it, is still a tough nut to crack for many. And here you need experts like Magento eCommerce developers.
Magento is a free platform that makes shopping sites attractive, appealing, and professional. It is favourite among eCommerce development companies in Melbourne. Being one of the dedicated user of Magento software, we can easily say that it has the ability to maximise user engagement, improve navigation and increase sales and exchange rates.
Magento is used by over 200,000 retailers- big and small!
Have you been to the official website of nike? What makes you glued to the shopping?
Apart from being a big brand of shoes and clothing, site manages to offer the easy categories, sporty and young web designs, quick payment and tracking the order. What makes the whole process and the look so fine? MAGENTO!
It’s not just the Nike, but even Samsung, Lenovo, Nestle and dozens of others are employing Magento development to use.
But what makes Magento so social?
Why does a customer uses online shopping site? Convenience!
And that’s what Magento does; the top features of Magneto that draws every developer’s attention are-
- A strong start
When you are new to this online world and want to create your online shopping business, Magento gives you an effective access to reach the customers and influence them with potential features. It’s extremely simple and easy to install and set up the site.
- Free and flexible!
It’s an open source platform that is very suitable for beginners and allows the developers to change the codes as per their convenience. This customised feature makes it a famous framework where you can tailor shopping carts, payment categories and products.
- SEO Responsive
The best part of using Magento is the SEO friendliness. It has built-in SEO features for managing sitemap, meta details, Url rewrites and lot more.
- Mobile friendly Commerce
Have you gone through sites which are too hard to navigate on your mobile? Magento designs sites which are mobile-personalised, opens on all mobile browsers, has clean and user-friendly display and support multi-media files.
- Tracking, Analytics and Reporting
Apart from custom themes and designs, Magento provides opportunity to track sales with reports of advanced analytics. We can do google analytics, sale and tax reports, product review report and more.
Magento won’t only promise you easiness in the development but also offers several core services-
- SEO services for the store’s online reach
- PSD to Magento web development
- Magento custom theme design and development
- Magento module development
- Magento data analysis
- Magento eCommerce shopping cart development
- Magento customization tools
- Magento eCommerce strategy
More reasons to get Magento to business!
- There is multilingual and multi-currency options to grow worldwide.
- You get simplified management and organisation of site.
- It has W3C validated and semantic markups.
- It allows users to control multiple website and stores with single installation.
There are many eCommerce platforms in the market, Magento is still outclassing them in every category. To whatever size the business grows, it is prepared to adapt and work.
The platform is integrated with n-number of industries from education to travel. Magento eCommerce development company in Melbourne is using it aggressively because of its intuitive administration and super powerful and flexible features helping businesses grow at a budget they want to. So, step ahead and use Magento for your complete eCommerce solution and get chirpy return on investment.
Heard of FOMO?
It’s the fear of missing out…
At any point of life, we all have experienced this, even in eCommerce journey. If numbers impress you, then you must know that E-Conusltancy has surveyed large businesses and found 62% of the respondents feel to miss out on the global opportunities.
But the good news is that you can always come out of this problem.
Designing website in a simple and creative process, our Magento eCommerce development company finds that the business can grow if we put in marketing strategies aggressively. While the challenge might seem overwhelming, there are surely ways to improve customer experience, loyalty and ultimately your profits.
As per the data collected by The Enterprise Guide to Global Commerce, global retail e-commerce sales will reach the $4.5 trillion mark by 2021. A nearly three fold lift in revenue, from $1.4 trillion in 2014 is expected.
If the online business is growing so rapidly, why can’t yours?
Get down to business with the following strategies-
- Grow with affiliates- Affiliate marketing is a performance based process where business can enjoy good sales through affiliates and all you have got to do is pay the affiliates, a bit of money called commission. It’s attractive to online store because it grows new traffic, is trackable and can give you better recruitment leads.
- Customise the services- Ask any online marketing experts and he would strongly recommend that you let the visitors have the best of experience on your website. How? Bring the right magento commence solutions to the table, and this would personalise the site with the best features- easy product search, payment convenience and minimise hassle.
- Tailor the design to target audience- It is attractive to see website well-structured and made to promote the brand. We can’t stress enough on how important it is to hire an experienced and innovative magento ecommerce developers to entice the browsing experience. For example- a travel website must create an impact on travellers through bright scenes and famous attractions of the country.
- Invest in social media- A never-failing strategy is to use social media to full power. Employ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube to your best side. Posting on these social platforms has proven to provide more sales that ever.
- Educate with visual content- Maybe you don’t spend much time on blogging on your Ecommerce site. That’s not a worry at all! You can draw huge attention of customers through visual ads. You must be knowing that a viewer loves creative images more than plain texts. So, start adding beautiful images with informative content. Be concise and unique in what you put on your website.
There is no end to clever marketing strategies for the business- you can also get mobile ecommerce, add live chats, expand products or optimise site’s speed. You have to really think out of the box and be dedicated to mentioned tips to make your business stay at the top. You can achieve greater profits and be found in this crowd with learning the ropes.